The History of the Parish of Hull Que. Being The Record of the First Hundred Years 1823-1923
MAY, Rev. E. G.; MILLEN, Walter H.
Publisher: The Dadson-Merrill Press
Date Published: 1923
Place Published: Ottawa
Dust Jacket: No
Jacket Condition: n/a
Details: , 80 p. 19 cm. 14 b&w illustrations. Blue cloth hardcover with gold print. Small white mark on front cover. Ink signature on front free endpaper. The authors cover the founding of St. James' Anglican Church in Hull, the loss of the first church, building of second and third churches, gifts and memorials, Women's Guild, lists of bishops and incumbents.