The Answer to the Challenge and Program of New York
Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association
Shall we open a Seaway via The St. Lawrence. The natural, economic and only practical navigation route To Serve The West or Shall we build a Canal across New York State at staggering cost, impractical from a navigation standpoint To Benefit New York but Defeat The West?
- Publisher: Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association
- Edition: Reprinted from the Syracuse (N.Y.) Herald of August 15, 1926
- Date Published: September, 1926
- Place Published: Washington DC
- ISBN: n/a
- Condition: ex library-good
- Signed: No
- Dust Jacket: No
- Jacket Condition: n/a
Bulletin No. 31.  p. 23 cm. Staplebound booklet. Ex library with ink stamps and marks.