Fairfield on the Thames: Report of Excavations Made on the Site of the Early Mission Village 1946
Discussion of the barns, work shop, snake fence, corn field, house site, side streets, storage pit, etc. Lists directors of the Fairfield Trust and lists interesting relics/artifacts.
- Publisher: The University of Western Ontario
- Edition: n/a
- Date Published: 1948
- Place Published: London, Ontario
- ISBN: n/a
- Condition: Very good
- Signed: No
- Dust Jacket: No
- Jacket Condition: n/a
Bulletin of the Museums No. 5. 27 one-sided pages. 28 cm. One site map and about 40 b&w drawings of artifacts. Stapled yellow paper covers. Small spot on front cover.