Western Ontario Historical Notes June 1944
ORR, H. T., et al
Articles include: "Old Stone Church Restored" by H. T. Orr, "Malcolm Cameron, the Barefoot Ferry-Boy" by A. M. Campbell, "Centenary of Knox Presbyterian Church, Stratford" by A. W. Fisher, "The Head-of-the-Lake Historical Society" by W. F. Johnson, "The Arnolds of Arnold's Mill" by O. K. Watson, "The Brant Historical Society Museum" by J. H. Waldie, "Shale Oil Business at Collingwood" by J. M. Walton. Notes include pioneer reminiscences of William Brockie, the Talbot Anniversary, the York Pioneer and Historical Society, the village of Courtland, the Norfolk Historical Society, the Shand family, Kent Historical Society, Brant Historical Society, Lewis Burwell papers, Owen Sound Sun-Times, Elora Express, Muskoka Herald, Orillia Newsletter, book by Fred Landon. Query about the Canada Company.
- Publisher: Lawson Memorial Library, University of Western Ontario
- Edition: Vol. II, No. 2. June 1944.
- Date Published: 1944
- Place Published: London, Ontario
- ISBN: n/a
- Condition: Near fine
- Signed: No
- Dust Jacket: No
- Jacket Condition: n/a
21-44 p. 28 cm. 1 b&w illustration.