Bibliotheque du Palais de la Paix Catalogue
MOLHUYSEN, P. C.; OPPENHEIM, E. R.
The Peace Palace in The Hague is now home to the International Court of Arbitration for the United Nations. The Palace was built with the support of Andrew Carnegie, who had to be convinced that something more than just an international library of law was needed.
- Publisher: Societe D'Editions A. W. Sijthoff
- Edition: n/a
- Date Published: 1916
- Place Published: Leyde
- ISBN: n/a
- Condition: Good
- Signed: No
- Dust Jacket: No
- Jacket Condition: n/a
xlv, 1575 p. 27 cm burgundy cloth hardcover bindign with gold lettering on spine and gilt top edge of pages. . Frontispiece of the Palace of Peace. Top of spine chipped and torn front and back. Edges and corners worn. Hinges repaired internally. Inkstamp on front paste-down endpaper and title page. Endpapers discoloured.